Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nancy Dell'Olio launches her lingerie range and her flyaway new hairdo

Nancy Dell'Olio revealed a stunning new look at the launch of her latest venture.

The former WAG-turned-lingerie designer showed off her curly bobbed hairstyle which has grown back since she chopped off her raven locks following the end of her relationship with former England manager Sven Goran Eriksson.

Not content to just wash that man out of her hair - she had cut him out altogether.
Nancy Dell'Olio

Flyaway Nancy: Italian bombshell Nancy Dell'Olio shows off her curly new bobbed hairstyle at the launch of her lingerie range in London today

Last November, Nancy was seen sporting a sleek elfin-shaped bob

Miss Dell'Olio said she decided to have the £300 cut on a whim to replace her trademark long flowing locks.

But now that her jet-black locks have grown back, she's had them styled into a glossy, curly bob.

Looking stunning in a figure-hugging grey dress, the ex-lawyer launched her collection of racy lingerie ND Nightwear at Park Lane bar The Met.

But despite the collection of thin, scantily clad models hanging around, it was Nancy who garnered much of the spotlight.

Nancy Dell'Olio

The lingerie was previewed at Park Lane's Met Bar as part of London Fashion Week - but goes on sale next year

The range which is being previewed at London Fashion Week before going on sale next year, consists of mainly nightwear and 'sophisticated pieces of underwear' which Nancy was eager to show off.

Still single since breaking up with Sven in 2006, Nancy told The Daily Telegraph: 'No, I am not in a relationship at the moment. It's not something I like and I hope that I may meet someone.

'However, I can cope very well on my own. I think that if you don't enjoy your own company then it's difficult to be with anyone else.

'And I also think that I am a very tough person. That doesn't mean that I am not sensitive.

'I have this very strong image and I think this absolutely reflects who I am. Strong and intelligent.'
Nancy Dell'Olio

Showing off: Nancy is keen to show off the sexy nightwear

No comments: