Friday, September 19, 2008

Paris Hilton left devastated after two of her dogs are 'killed by wild coyotes

Paris Hilton has reportedly been left devastated after two of her beloved miniature dogs were 'killed by wild coyotes' outside her Hollywood home.

US reports say the heiress lost the treasured pets on Wednesday night when they were 'ripped apart' by the animals.

The pair were thought to be outside her Hollywood Hills home after dark when the incident occurred.
Paris Hilton

'Ripped apart': Paris Hilton, pictured on Malibu beach with a number of her dogs last year, is said to be devastated after two of her beloved pooches were killed by wild coyotes

Sources say the 27-year-old is distraught by her tragic loss and has been 'crying non stop'.

However, her reps have denied the incident ever took place.

"They were at Paris's house Wednesday in her recording studio, and all the dogs were playing and looked as healthy and happy as can be," a rep for the socialite told People magazine.

'Paris even had a doggie mansion built for them and it is very secured. '

Paris reportedly also owns a goat, cats, two ferrets, and a chinchilla.
Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton and boyfriend Benji Madden backstage, at the MTV Video Music Awards 2008

The star, who was a presenter at the MTV Video Music Awards earlier this month and says she that she tries not to let fame rule her life.

'I don't think about it, really," she said recently. "Since I was born, it's been like this. Sometimes when I go to random places and I'll be in a baseball cap with sunglasses, people still recognise me.

'But I try to do normal things. I like doing things myself, like going to the market or shopping.

'Some celebrities become famous and they forget who they are or where they came from and hide out like some recluse. I'm not going to do that."

Paris, who is dating Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden, whose twin brother Joel has a baby daughter with her good friend Nicole Richie, says that she is looking forward to settling down and expects her life to be much calmer in the next twenty years.

"I'll probably be a mom with a couple of kids. I'd love to have a big family.

"Running my business and not travelling so much. I'll be in a lot of real estate businesses and hotels then. I'll be running my business from home."

No comments: