Thursday, September 25, 2008

Leggy Sarah Harding flaunts her perfect pins.as Cheryl Cole flashes her wedding ring at Girls Aloud rehearsal

It was business as usual for Girls Aloud last night as they jumped into a waiting car outside their west London rehearsal studio.

Sarah Harding was all smiles as she showed off her long legs in a pair of chic black tights.

Despite a hard day's work, her bandmates Cheryl Cole and Kimberly Walsh were also in high spirits as they beamed at paparazzi before heading home.
Sarah Harding

Leggy: Sarah Harding leaves a London rehearsal studio with her Girls Aloud bandmates last night

A tired-looking Cole was wearing her wedding ring, which she only recently took to sporting again since reports her footballer husband Ashley Cole had an affair first cropped up in January.

In the group's upcoming autobiography Dreams That Glitter, Cole pledges to always work at her marriage and admits she has been left emotionally scarred.

She said: 'I can't hurt any more than I've been hurt, I can't cry any more than I've cried. I've been to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, so one day I'm going to find my middle ground and be happy.'

Cheryl Cole

A tired-looking Cheryl Cole was wearing her wedding ring

Harding, meanwhile, hits out at her reputation for being promiscuous in the new book.

She said: 'One paper called me the "slapper" of the band. I don't think so. I've never even had a one-night stand.

'I have lots of male friends but that doesn't mean I'm linked romantically with all of them.'
Cheryl and Kimberly Walsh

Smiles all round: Cheryl (l) and Kimberly Walsh (r) jump into their waiting car

Sarah Harding

Snack time: A contemplative Sarah enjoys an apple

No comments: