Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rachel Rice ditches girl-next-door

She was dubbed 'the boring one' by her fellow Big Brother housemates, but Rachel Rice defied their predictions, and the bookies, to be crowned the winner of this year's Big Brother.

Now the brunette has revealed a stunning new look, ditching her girl-next-door cheeky grin for a smouldering photoshoot with Heat magazine.
Rachel Rice

Who's boring now? Rachel Rice reveals a dramatic new look in a photoshoot with this week's Heat magazine

But despite her new found wealth and fame the Welsh beauty hasn't forgotten the things that really matter - her boyfriend of four years Richard joins her in the shoot.

And Rachel tackles her detractors by saying: 'I'm quite confident with who I am and I'm aware that I'm not going to be liked by everyone. I knew that before I went into the house.

She also says she is prepared for life in the public eye.
Rachel Rice

The lady is a vamp: Rachel, with boyfriend Richard, transformed her squeaky clean look for the shoot

'I won’t believe anything I read. I would never pretend to be in a relationship or manipulate the one I’m in for publicity!' she insists.

Inside the Big Brother house the 24-year-old was a regular target of chef Rex, who said he wanted to swap her for a game of Scrabble because she had no opinions of her own.

She was left in tears after he branded her a 'fake', but now says: 'Rex I had a soft spot for oddly. He had his opinions but I knew where I stood.'

She was voted the winner with 51.3 per cent of the vote to beat the bookies favourite Mikey, and left £100,000 richer.
Rachel Rice

Bedroom eyes: Rachel has been dating Richard for four years

No comments: