Saturday, October 4, 2008

Minnie Driver shows off her slimline figure just weeks after giving birth

Looking svelte in a skintight workout outfit, it is hard to believe Minnie Driver gave birth just a few weeks ago.

After sporting an enormous baby bump during her pregnancy the 38-year-old actress seems to have zipped back into shape in an amazingly short period of time.

The new mum showed off her slimline figure in a black vest and leggings as she chatted on the phone outside her house in Los Angeles.
Minnie Driver

Looking good: Minnie Driver looks in great shape in a tight outfit just a few weeks after giving birth

Motherhood obviously suits the Hollywood star who looked happy and relaxed as she chatted and laughed on her mobile phone.

Her son Henry Story Driver was born in Los Angeles on September 5th weighing a healthy 9lbs and 12oz.

The actress has refused to name the baby's father since announcing her pregnancy in March and has admitted she wasn't sure if she would stay with him after the birth.

In May, Minnie denied reports Californian musician Craig Zolezzi was the father of her unborn child.

She told the New York Post: 'I’m not married and I don’t know if I’ll stay with the guy.

'It’s great to be an independent creature. Today you don’t need a man any more.

'In the old days, if you had a baby without marriage, people would put you out. I’m very into feeling this female thing.'

She continued: 'I want to shield the baby's dad as much as I can because it wasn't his choice to get roped into all this stuff.

'It'll come out in time. There'll be some other bump people will be interested in and I'll have this baby and get on with my life.'

The star's bump bloomed to an enormous size during her pregnancy and she showed off her rounded tummy in a bikini as she took a dip in the sea at Malibu Beach in August.

Announcing her pregnancy earlier this year, she said: 'Most of the women in my family get super girthy early on and I've got to say that's why I have this nice chiffon dress on. I'm fat.'
Minnie Driver

Burgeoning bump: Minnie shows off her huge tummy on holiday in Malibu Beach, California in August

No comments: