Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kelly's belly shows off her midriff as she cheers on boyfriend Danny Cipriani

A glowing Kelly Brook showed off her famous midriff as she cheered on new boyfriend Danny Cipriani from the stands yesterday.

With her brunette Hollywood hair tumbling down her shoulders, and carefully applied make-up, Kelly certainly stood out from the crowd, despite her low-key casual look.

Only her ruby red talons - and a flash of her famous tummy - gave a hint of the old school glamour she usually sports on her nights out.
Kelly Brook

Celebrations: Kelly showed off her belly yesterday as she leapt out of her seat to cheer when Wasps scored

Kelly Brook

Kelly enjoys the show and a drink as she supported boyfriend Danny from the stands at Adams Park

Kelly Brook

Rugby WAG Kelly Brook stood out from the crowd as she watched boyfriend Danny Cipriani play in the BPI Heineken Cup in High Wycombe yesterday

The 28-year-old was in the stands to see England and Wasps fly-half Danny's team play Castres Olympique in the Heineken Cup at Adams Park, in High Wycombe.

And she certainly got into the spirit of things, throwing her arms into the air, revealing her taut tummy, when Wasps scored.

In a revealing interview - and photoshoot - with a Sunday newspaper, the model, who has just started dating the rugby ace, who at 20, is eight years her junior, recently revealed her taste in men was 'someone who was down to earth, good in bed and handsome'.
Kelly Brook

Kelly stripped off for a new photoshoot revealing she's on the lookout for a house-husband

Whether Danny ticks all those boxes is not known, but she also admitted: 'Actually, just handsome will do. I'm really shallow at the moment.

'I'm at that age when I just don't want anything challenging. I haven't got the energy.

'As long as they're cute, I'm there. And the less they have to say for themselves, the better.'
Kelly Brook

Kelly spoke about how success has made her relationships more difficult

Kelly, who broke up from fiancé Billy Zane earlier this year, said that as she became more successful her relationships suffered.

'I've always found in my relationships that the more successful and smarter I become the more the dynamic between us went.... (she gives a thumbs down sign).

And for Kelly, the tongue in cheek answer she gave in an interview - before it was revealed she was dating Cipriani - is a house-husband.
Kelly Brook

Kelly has made a success out of modelling and acting - but says she wants a stay-at-home husband

A role rugby hunk Danny may not be too keen on.

She added: 'Yes! I'd be really happy to be a househusband. I’m nearly 29, I’d like to have children one day, and if I met a man who wasn’t as successful as me, I think it would make sense for them to stay home.

'But that’s the great thing about being a successful career woman these days. I can fall in love with whoever I want.

'I’m financially and emotionally secure, so all they need is to be loving, have good manners and be good in bed.'
Kelly Brook

Kelly's belly: The model showed off her midriff again this afternoon, while Danny kept a lower profile

No comments: