Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Courteney Cox shows off her natural beauty

After admitting she used Botox and hated it, Courteney Cox is embracing the ageing process.

The 44-year-old actress looked years younger - and surprisingly busty - as she dined out at her favourite Los Angeles restaurant Il Sole.

The former Friends star showed off her cleavage in a low-cut white t-shirt as she joined husband David Arquette and friend Jennifer Meyer - the wife of Tobey Maguire - at the Italian eaterie.
Courteney Cox

Busting out: Courteney Cox shows off her impressive cleavage outside Il Sole

Earlier this week, Cox admitted she tried the face-freezing injection and hated its muscle-paralysing effects

Cox said losing her ability to make facial expressions seriously hampered her acting skills.

She told Marie Claire magazine: 'Botox? I think it's fantastic and also horrible.

'I mean, they've come up with this stuff that can make you not look angry. But you have to use it sparingly.

'I went to this doctor once and he was like, "Oh, let me do it just here and here and here." And I was miserable.

'I mean, I'm an actor, I've got to be able to move my face.
Courteney Cox

Ageing naturally: Cox, pictured at the Elle magazine Women of Hollywood tribute on Monday, was unhappy with the effects of Botox

'When people start messing with their foreheads and can't lift their eyebrows, that's weird.

'It's not that I haven't tried Botox - but I hated it.'

Fortunately for Cox, she has found a down-to-earth husband in actor David Arquette, who is happy for his stunning wife to embrace the ageing process.

She enthused: 'He loves the ageing process. He thinks it's beautiful.'

Despite previous reports of trouble in their nine-year marriage, Cox insisted she was more in love than ever.

She explained: 'It's weird, because I'm so in love with David right now.

'I'm starting to really appreciate how 'there' he is for me.

'But in any relationship, there are times that you're disconnected.

'You can see how relationships end if you don't work through it.'

The couple have a four-year-old daughter, Coco.
Courteney Cox

'So in love': Courteney is still crazy about husband David Arquette after nine years of marriage

No comments: