Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Emmerdale's Roxanne Pallett says 'I put on a stone after my break-up...


Emmerdale's Roxanne Pallett has confessed to gaining a stone - and two dress sizes - after turning to ice cream to help mend her broken heart.

Since her relationship with Richard Fleeshman ended last year, Roxanne had gone from 8st to 9st and a size six to a size 10.

The petite star, who is 5ft 2in, told Closer Magazine: 'Instead of going home to my boyfriend I now go home to a tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.'
Emmerdale's Roxanne Pallett

Weakness for ice cream: Roxanne Pallett at the TV Quick Awards in September, left, after putting on a stone, and before her weight gain, right, in April

She added: 'And I live alone so there's nobody telling me to stop eating. The other day I was horrified when I struggled to zip up a pair of size ten jeans.'

But Roxanne is dealing with her weight gain sensibly and the 25-year-old says she is keeping it in perspective.

'I'm not too bothered, though. A size 10 is hardly huge. But I'd like to lose the weight in the new year so I can fit back into my clothes!'

Roxanne's Emmerdale character Jo is the victim of domestic abuse, and filming the scenes has led to her eating more.

'I'm working 12 hours a day doing emotionally draining scenes,' she explained. 'So to deal with it I've been treating myself to crisps or chocolate on set and puddings when I get home.'

Roxanne is supporting Cancer Research UK's breast cancer awareness campaign.
Emmerdale's Roxanne Pallett

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

All Celebz | Latest Bollywood Gossip & News Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha

Pop-up title goes here

Thanks for visiting the website. Please feel free to enter your email to stay up to date on the latest news. More than 15,000 people get our newsletters.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please be advised that we do not share your email with any third party. It is safe. Also, Please help spread the word about this site!