Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I NEVER wanted to give birth to my own children, until I fell in love with Brad', reveals Angelina Jolie

It might seem surprising coming from the woman who has adopted three children from across the globe, and given birth to another three.

But Angelina Jolie has revealed that she never wanted to give birth, and had no intentions of having biological children, until she met her partner, actor Brad Pitt.

In a candid interview, accompanied by a picture of the star breastfeeding taken by beau Brad, Angelina tells the magazine how being with Brad convinced her otherwise.

The 33-year-old added: 'I think one of the life changing things that he did, one of many, is that I was absolutely never going to get pregnant.

'I never felt that it was the right thing to do.
Angeline Jolie

Angelina Jolie reveals her love for actor Brad Pitt changed her mind about giving birth... and now she is mother to SIX children, three adopted and three biological

Angelina admits that seeing Brad with adopted children Maddox and Zahara, changed her view: 'I knew that he would never see them as different, and that gave me a certain peace.

'I suppose I just looked at him and loved him and just felt open to [getting pregnant]. I suddenly wanted to. It's one of those things you can't explain.'

'I'm with a man who's evolved enough to look at my body and see it as more beautiful, because of the journey it has taken and what it has created,' she says.

'He genuinely sees it that way. So I genuinely feel even sexier.'
Angeline Jolie

Angelina's maternal spirit comes shining through on the cover of the November issue of W magazine

In the revealing new portrait taken by partner Brad Pitt for W magazine Angelina shared an astonishingly private moment with the public.

The Oscar-winning actress sits with brunette locks tumbling over her shoulders, with the top of her blouse pulled down to expose her breast - which is somewhat covered by the tiny fingers which just reveal the presence of one of her suckling twins.

Angelina allowed herself to be photographed breastfeeding in a series of intimate portraits for the forthcoming issue of American style magazine W.
Angeline Jolie

Hands full: Brad and Angelina juggle their twins as they touch down in Nice yesterday

Angelina looks relaxed and happy as she smiled warmly at the camera while nestling one of the three-month old babies to her breast in the stunningly candid moment.

She continued: 'I'm just a mom and I'm very grounded by my family. I'm very happy, and I'm so lucky.

The shoot took place in mid-August in the backyard of their French chateau while the actress was out of the public spotlight looking after Viviennne and Knox and the rest of their children.

'The world can like me, hate me, fall apart around me, and at least, you know, I wake up with my little kids and I'm happy.'

Meanwhile, yesterday the family headed back to France with their family after a brief visit to the US.

The couple were seen disembarking from their private jet at Nice Airport earlier this week.

Angelina and Brad attended the premiere of her new film The Changeling in New York before a brief stay in New Orleans.

Brad, 44, juggled a baby carrier holding one of the twins, while Angelina had her hands full with the other.

She then piled her other four children Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh into a waiting car.

No comments: