Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kim Kardashian posts image of herself as a teen to disprove rumours she's had a boob job

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has posted a photo of herself as a busty teenager in a bid to dispel rumours she's had a boob job.

The 28-year-old socialite is a regular feature in gossip pages and internet blogs due to her famously curvaceous figure.

In a bid to set the rumours to rest, Kim has dug out an image of herself as a teenager in a bikini to prove she has always had large breasts.
Kim Kardashian

Natural woman: A teenage Kim Kardashian in a bikini (L) and as she is now, at a recent Los Angeles showbiz bash (R)

Writing on her website blog, Kim said: 'I have not ever had plastic surgery.

'I am definitely not against it at all, but haven’t yet had it! Personally, lip injections are the thing I would never do - even if I didn’t have full lips.

'This is a picture of me when I was (younger) in a bikini. I hope after seeing this you guys will never ask me a plastic surgery question again! I have had a size C since I was 11 years old.

'So one day I will definitely get a lift, but I am waiting until after I have kids. Until then I rely on a great supportive bra.

'All the butt implant rumours are just so not true and now just silly to me. I have answered dozens of times “no I do not have butt implants,” but people just don’t seem to want to believe it.'
Kim Kardashian

Kim is a friend of socialite Paris Hilton and also has her own reality TV series with her family 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'

Kim credits her exotic good looks with her late Armenian father Robert Kardashian - former lawyer to O.J. Simpson and her Dutch-American mother Kris Jenner - now married to Olympic gymnast Bruce Jenner.

Kim, who is a close friend of Paris Hilton, currently stars alongside her family, including sisters Kourtney and Khloe, in hit U.S. reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Last week, she was voted off Dancing With The Stars - the U.S. version of Strictly Come Dancing - after a disappointing rumba with partner Mark Ballas.

She is currently dating American football player Reggie Bush and was previously married to record producer Damon Thomas.
Kim Kardashian

Not such a dancing queen: Kim, pictured with partner Mark Ballas, crashed out of Dancing With The Stars early in the competition

No comments: