Friday, October 10, 2008

sexiest woman alive' Halle Berry as she reveals her raunchy bedroom secrets

Actress Halle Berry has revealed that she and her Canadian partner Gabriel Aubry are trying for a brother or sister for her seven-month-old daughter Nahla.

'Yes, we are working on that!' admitted Aubry.

'We have no plans for marriage. We are more married than ever, really.' added the 32-year-old model.
Halle Berry

Trying for baby number two: Halle Berry with partner Gabriel Aubry at Elle Magazine's 15th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute

Oscar winner Berry has vowed never to walk down the aisle again after two failed marriages, to baseball star David Justice and singer Eric Bent.

The 42-year-old who was last seen in Things We Lost In The Fire has also been named the sexiest woman alive by Esquire magazine.

In an interview with the magazine the actress reveals that she feels sexier than ever and has learnt a few tricks along the way.

'Sexiness is about knowing what's sexy to you. To me, spaghetti is sexy, especially when it's served off the tips of a man's fingers.

'I like that. And I think wine is sexy, just before sex. It relaxes me.
Halle Berry

New mum Halle has been named the sexiest woman alive by Esquire magazine

She also admits that she has grown more experimental with sex throughout her relationships and has learnt to take charge in the bedroom.

'I''ll tell you this: I've learned my tricks. I know what I like. I do not wait around. I initiate. And I'm not all about frequency. I favour intensity.

'There have been some men in my life who have been wickedly sexy and have taught me much about sexual pleasure.

'There are a few men I should thank, and others I need to forget,' she says, adding that she is now having 'much better orgasms' than when she was in her twenties.

Halle Berry

Looking good: Berry has been named sexiest woman alive by Esquire magazine

'I like my body better since I became a mother. I feel sexier as a result of becoming a mother,' she said.
Halle Berry

The actress, pictured with daughter Nahla last month

Meanwhile Model Aubry gushed about her mothering skills at Elle Magazine's Women in Hollywood event, where she was honoured, and talked about the joys of fatherhood

'I mean, look at her - she is unbelievable,' he went on.

'She is the best mum that anybody could ask for or wish for.'

He said of Nahla: 'She is on the verge of walking. She is walking with assistance, let's just put it that way.

'I had no expectations, so everything is a surprise. There is no best part, everything is amazing.'

Berry admitted that she is still learning how to find a balance between work and motherhood.

'I'm only seven months into learning how to balance all of those things,' she said.

'What I know for sure is that many women have done it before me, so it's do-able. But I'm a newbie - I'm making a lot of mistakes right now.'

She added: 'I don't know exactly what it means, but being 42 and having just had a baby, I think I'll take it.

'Sexiness is a state of mind a comfortable state of being. It's about loving yourself in your most unlovable moments.'

No comments: