Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rachel Weisz pictures in sultry shots

Posing in her bra and sexy hold-up stockings, it is easy to see why Rachel Weisz has been voted the woman that men would most like to marry.

The Oscar-winning actress, who is a mother of one, was snapped with tousled hair and skimpy outfits for Esquire magazine, whose readers voted in the poll.

The 39-year-old star of The Mummy and The Lovely Bones said she was flattered by the attention.


Marriable but still unmarried: Actress Rachel Weisz has been voted the woman that men would most like to marry

She said: 'Oh my God!... To marry? That’s interesting. That’s so funny. I’m marriable. But I’m not married.

'I was getting worried that the men didn’t like me anymore.'

Rachel is mother to three-year-old Henry and engaged to his father Darren Aronofsky, who directed The Wrestler

But the British actress said that when they met, she desperately wanted to impress the independent director and writer.


Sultry: The Mummy actress was snapped in sexy poses and slinky outfits for Esquire magazine

She told the magazine: 'I didn’t want this cool indie director to see me in this stretch limo.

'But as I stepped out, he was waiting there. I was like, "Argh! S***". I felt like such an idiot.'

Rachel also admitted having a phobia of travelling.

'I don’t like travelling. Which is ridiculous,' she said. 'And it’s not because I’m afraid of dying on the plane or anything. I just like to stay at home.

'It’s a pretty hilarious problem to have.'


Stocking filler: Rachel looked stunning in the shoot but said she feared men had been going off her

The star recently admitted that she hopes her young son won't follow in her footsteps into acting.

He caught the bug after seeing her perform in A Streetcar Named Desire on the London stage last year.

'His dad brought him in after a matinee to watch the curtain call and he figured out bowing and getting claps,' she Rachel said.


Engaged but not married: Rachel Weisz with her director fiance Darren Aronofsky in 2006

So, yesterday, he put on his policeman’s outfit and bowed. That was the show. I hope he’s not an actor — I’d dissuade him as hard as I could.'

She also told how the three-year-old has already developed a taste for breasts.

'He’s really into firemen — and women’s breasts,' she said. 'He just talks about them all the time. It’s very sweet, he thinks that I have the biggest breasts in the world.

'That’s a son’s idolatry of his mother, that I’m the biggest and the best.'