Saturday, January 16, 2010

Zarine Khan Struggling model to Salman


Zarine Khan truggling model to Salman's girl

Just few months ago, she was nobody but as soon as she came on the board for Veer opposite superstar Salman Khan she has been the talk of the town.

Yes, we are talking about none other than Zarine Khan who couldn’t have got better launch than Veer which has showcased her in ultra-gorgeous avtar.

Zarine reveals out how she bagged such a pivotal movie as a debutant, “I was a struggling model. All of a sudden I got the call from the Mukta Arts and they called me on the sets of Yuvraj. I was thrilled to see Salman khan who was shooting there. I’m a huge fan of Salman.”

Zarine Khan goes on to add, “I went ahead to meet him like an ordinary fan for an autograph. To which he replied, ‘Sweetie now you will sign autographs for the world and I knew I was in Veer.”

Well, sounds interesting but now it will be more interesting to see whether Zarine Khan will be able to struck gold or not with Veer.