Friday, January 29, 2010

Zoe Saldana hot on a photoshoot in Mexico

She's already a pin-up thanks to her big screen role as princess Neytiri in the box-office smash hit Avatar.

And judging on these pictures Zoe Saldana is just as much of a sex symbol in her own right as she is in her Na'vi form.

The actress, 31, was spotted taking in some rays on the beach in Los Cabos, Mexico wearing a shear white kaftan over a white bikini, showing off her stunning 5ft 7 figure.


Blockbusting form: Zoe Saldana shows off her stunning figure in a white kaftan and bikini during a beach photoshoot in Los Cabos, Mexico

But the trip was for business, not pleasure, as Zoe was taking part in a photoshoot.

Zoe recently praised Avatar director James Cameron for making her character sexy.

She said: 'I thought Jim did a really good job of putting Neytiri together. I thanked him for making her look hot.


Beach beauty: The Avatar actress has had a whirlwind few months since the 3D movie hit the big screen

I mean, Neytiri is very sexy and lean with a really cute bod. I'm in pretty good shape, but I don't look that buff.'

While she enjoyed the sunshine in the Mexican resort, Avatar cruised to a record-breaking triumph becoming the highest grossing movie of all time.

The 3D blockbuster beat Cameron's previous record breaker Titanic to the top position, taking a staggering $1.15billion (£700million) since its release.


Pandora's princess: The actress is seen in her big screen incarnation as Na'vi princess Neytiri - this week Avatar became the highest-grossing movie ever

Zoe recently revealed her thoughts on punishing criminals, saying they should be punished in the same way they had treated their victims.

She told Complex magazine: 'I would do to criminals what they'd done to other people. So if a man had sodomised a little girl, I would totally have him sodomised.

'If I had a twin I would do that - but me by myself, I wouldn't.'

She also admitted that she thinks she should have been born a man, thanks to her penchant for men's clothing and her strong character.

The actress said: 'I have a very strong character and I like to be challenged. Men’s clothing makes me feel empowered so I often wear a man’s suit.'

Zoe is set to reprise her role as Nyota Uhura in the sequel to JJ Abrams' remake of Star Trek, the film is scheduled for a 2012 release.