Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kim Kardashian steps out in Hollywood with her little sister Kendall

Their reality show is called Keeping Up With The Kardashians and it seems staying up to date with the famous family lives up to the show's title.

Most dedicated fans will be well aware that there are more than just the three sisters we are used to seeing.

But, to the uninitiated, this sighting of the lesser-known Kendall Jenner, 14, will come as quite a surprise.


Keeping up? Kim Kardashian and her younger sister Kendall step out for dinner at the Nobu restaurant in Hollywood

The second youngest of the Kardashian clan was pictured out for dinner at the Nobu restaurant in Hollywood with her more famous older sister Kim, 29.

Kendall is the daughter of family matriarch Kris Kardashian and her second husband Bruce Jenner, while Kim, Khloe and Kourteney are the daughters from her first marriage to the late Robert Kardashian.

Kim Kardashian looked great in a flimsy red and grey top, ripped jeans, a faux fur-lined waistcoat and grey boots with a matching grey bag.


Special K: The 29-year-old socialite recently revealed that she embraces her cellulite as it helps fans to relate to her

While her half-sister donned a t-shirt, leather jacket, skinny jeans and knee-high black boots.

Kendall seems to be well on the way to following in her successful sisters' footsteps, recently picking up a modelling contract with U.S. fashion retailer Forever 21.

The teenager explained that her mother Kris helped her to get her first lucrative contract, which involved a Grease-themed photoshoot.

She told U.S. website Just Jared: 'My mom came up to me one day and said, "Kendall I got you a job" I just got so excited. I love shopping at Forever. I love their clothes. I have another [shoot] for Forever 21 this week and I’m really excited for it.'

But, Kendall raised a few eyebrows last week when suggestive photos of her and younger sister Kylie, 12, surfaced on the internet.

The pictures, taken from the teen's MySpace page, showed the two girls posing in denim hotpants.


Toned: Kim lost weight using the dieting product QuickTrim

Meanwhile, curvy Kim Kardashian has said that she is embracing her cellulite despite shedding the pounds for exercise product QuickTrim.

Kim told Us Magazine: 'I don't have a problem telling people, "Hey, look, I have cellulite!"

'I do everything I can in my power to fix it. I never said cellulite was cute, but I have it. I embrace it, I'm okay with it!'

The star said fans found it easier to relate a female figure such as herself, who still maintains a natural curvy figure despite her weight loss.

'I looked really toned,' she said of the QuickTrim advertisements.

'I got a lot of flak for that. [People said] "Oh, don't lose your curves! Why did you lose weight?"..You look heavier when you're on TV, so it's better to get [your weight] down.'