Wednesday, August 27, 2008

St Tropez holiday for Liz Hurley and husband Arun Nayar.... and Hugh Grant makes three

Liz Hurley and husband Arun Nayar met up with the model's former boyfriend Hugh Grant in St Tropez yesterday.

The trio dined at the exclusive Club 55 beach restaurant with a group of friends, including Sir Elton John's partner David Furnish, before heading off for a cruise on the seas.
Liz Hurley

Friends reunited: Liz Hurley and Arun Nayar met up with Hugh Grant in St Tropez

Grant and Hurley dated for 13 years and have remained the best of friends since their split in 2000.

The 47-year-old actor is godfather to her son Damian - from a brief relationship with Hollywood producer Steve Bing - and is often pictured with Hurley and her new businessman husband.

Liz Hurley

Liz's men: Arun (left) and Hugh board a boat after lunch at the exclusive Club 55 restaurant

Hurley, 43, has previously described the three men as the centre of her world, saying: 'If I’m alone with Hugh, Arun and Damian, I can turn off my cell phone…No-one else really matters.'

Meanwhile, Hurley recently announced she will be starring in a new reality TV show about her life on her farm in Cirencester, Gloucestershire.

Of the new show, she says: 'People always imagine me with perfect hair. But that’s not who I am.'

'The first time he saw me in the country, my husband found me in wellies, covered in mud.'
Liz Hurley

Fun in the sun: David Furnish also joined in the afternoon outing

No comments: