Monday, August 25, 2008

Ali Larter shows off her super body in a string bikini

Heroes star Ali Larter gave her super powers a rest during an afternoon at Malibu beach yesterday.

The actress, who plays Niki Sanders in the hit series, frolicked on the sand in a black string bikini, accompanied by her fiancé actor Hayes MacArthur.
Ali Larter

Super body: Heroes star Ali Larter in Malibu yesterday

The 32-year-old put her carefully honed body on show, and admits she's proud of her hard-earned physique.

She told Allure magazine: 'When I'm in really good shape, I like my butt. It's juicy - that's what my fiancé says.'

Ali Larter

Body of work: The actress with her fiancé Hayes MacArthur

But she hasn't escaped Hollywood's obsession with size zero, revealing that she was once told to shed some pounds while shooting a movie.

'The faxes went out from the producers and the director to my agents to my manager to call me and ask me to lose weight,' she says.
Ali Larter

Leading lady: Ali is set to star in the upcoming thriller Obsessed

I just remember sitting in my trailer hysterically crying from the embarrassment I felt about myself, my body – and that no one could talk to me directly.'

However, she doesn't expect much sympathy, adding: 'This is what I signed up for. What I do for a living puts me in the spotlight. They pay me for it.'

The star is set to feature in the upcoming thriller Obsessed alongside Beyonce Knowles and Idris Elba.

No comments: