Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mel B:Does my bum look big in this?

It's the question every man dreads, but some more than most.

But maybe it's one that Mel B's husband Stephen Belafonte may have had to answer upon occasion - especially if she insists on wearing such skin-tight leggings.

The former Spice Girl showed off her gravity-defying form in the lycra pants last night as she dined out in Hollywood.
Melanie Brown

Does my bottom look big? Mel B reveals her gravity-defying bottom in a pair of skin-tight leggings in Hollywood last night


Melanie Brown

Round as a pound: Mel's well-honed derrière makes for an arresting sight

Mel's honed physique is one of the reasons why she was chosen to replace Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding, 25, as the face and body of Ultimo.

A source from the company said: 'We were blown away by the great shape she is in and desperate to land her.

'Mel B has never been bigger.'

At the time, the mother-of-two Mel said: 'I am over the moon to become the Face and Body of Ultimo lingerie.

'When Michelle Mone asked me, I was ecstatic.

'I was so excited, but slightly nervous. I had never modelled lingerie before.

'The photoshoot in LA was fantastic. Ultimo lingerie gives you a superb shape and is so comfortable with sexy styles in every collection.

'I took every set home with me.'

Let's hope it included a thong!

No comments: