Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Strictly love-rat Matt cheated on Flavia with my Michelle and wrecked our marriage, claims Liberty X singer's husband

Pop star Michelle Heaton's 19-month marriage to Andy Scott Lee ended after she had an affair with actor Matt Di Angelo, according to her estranged husband.

Former 3SL band member Scott Lee, 28, and Liberty X singer Heaton, 27, announced they were splitting earlier this month, blaming 'personal problems'.

After news of 21-year-old Di Angelo's split from girlfriend and former Strictly Come Dancing partner Flavia Cacace, 28, was announced last week, Scott Lee has broken his silence over his marital breakdown.
Michelle Heaton

Happier times: Andy Scott Lee, pictured with his estranged wife Michelle Heaton last year, alleges she had an affair with Matt Di Angelo

Scott Lee tells the Sunday Mirror he ordered Heaton to move out of their Windsor home in April after discovering the singer's alleged infidelity after finding a Facebook message on the couple's shared laptop.

He said: 'The truth is Matt Di Angelo killed my marriage.

'Michelle and I didn't split up because we drifted apart - I ended it because she cheated on me before. But Matt was the straw the broke the camel's back.'

Scott Lee found a message from Heaton to a female friend admitting she had been 'naughty' when she was over in Ireland at the same time as Di Angelo.

He claims the message said Heaton admitted to spending two nights in a Dublin hotel room with the EastEnders actor.

Heaton, a judge on the Irish talent show You're A Star, and Di Angelo, were both in the city to take part in a TV show.

Scott Lee said: 'My heart was pounding as I read my wife telling her friend how sexy Matt was. The worst part was, I'd met Matt last year and we'd got on well.

'Michelle cheated on me before but always denied it, so I expected she would lie again.
Michelle Heaton

Break-up: Matt Di Angelo split last week from Flavia Cacace

But I wanted to give her one last chance to save our marriage. I told her I knew she'd spent the night in bed with Matt and at first she denied it outright.

'I told her I had evidence to prove it, then she admitted she had stayed there, but that other people were there too, and insisted nothing happened.

'But I had evidence. I'd had enough of her lies so I told her the marriage was over.'

Heaton has insisted no third party was to blame for her marriage.

Earlier this month, she said: 'All that stuff about me and Lee Sharpe and getting together with other blokes is ridiculous.

'The split was inevitable.'

Matt and Flavia announced their split last week, blaming busy schedules. They had got together during the BBC ballroom series after Flavia dumped Vincent Simone, who was also a pro dancer on the show.

No comments: