Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My sad and twisted mum slept with one of my boyfriends' says Kerry Katona

Troubled Kerry Katona has admitted that her mother slept with one of her boyfriends while she was going out with him.

The revelation follows claims by her mum, Susan, that she had seduced her daughter's husband, Brian McFadden.

Kerry told Heat Magazine: 'I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if she did. I'd be more surprised if she hadn't slept with him.

'She did sleep with one of my boyfriends while I was going out with him.'
Kerry Katona

Kerry says that she has considered suicide but would never do it because of her kids

The former Atomic Kitten singer also admitted in the interview with the magazine that in the past she had considered ending all her troubles, by committing suicide.

It follows a string of allegations against the star in the press from her friends, her ex husband Brian McFadden and her mother that have left the star facing severe depression.

The 28-year-old said: 'You do feel suicidal; you lie there thinking "I don't want to live any more".

But Kerry says she has never attempted suicide and has got through her problems with the help of new husband Mark Croft, who she describes as 'my safety net, my backbone, my rock'.

She added: 'I've watched my mum over the years, trying to kill herself countless times, and to me it's a coward's way out and it made me feel unloved and unworthy.

'So I could never dream of doing that to my children.'
Kerry Katona

Kerry and her husband Mark Croft before she gave birth to her fourth child, Max - her second with Mark

The star has remained tight-lipped since allegations from her mother last month that she had been involved in prostitution to fund her drug habits.

But this week in the interview, the star said that the story had broken her heart and that the couple would be taking legal action.

The mother-of-four added: 'I don't understand when I could have been on the game. Up until I was 16, I was in school and at 17, I got famous and was all over the world, so where would have I got the time?

'I think she was very ill and jealous of my success. She needs the money. When mum sold the first story I was heartbroken. Now I feel cheated, and the pain doesn't get any easier. I've stood by my mum for years.'
Kerry Katona

Kerry says her mum, Susan, has left her heartbroken after she sold stories about the star

Kerry and her husband Mar have endured endless criticism over their relationship with many labelling the former cabbie as a 'sponger'.

It follows the star splashing out on her husband in recent months, including buying him a £100,000 Porsche Turbo following the birth of their son Max in April.

This is despite the fact that she is battling a reported £700,000 worth of debt, including an overdue tax bill of £417,000.

But Kerry defended her actions saying: 'I'm a celebrity, I have money and I should be allowed to go and buy what I want. Wjat's the point of having this money and not being able to do 'owt with it apart from spend it on my tax bill?

Kerry says that Mark's official job is now her chauffeur but that he is also involved in a property development company.

She denied that he is a 'glorified taxi driver' and added: 'He's a chauffeur now darling!'

And what about the infidelity rumours?

'No matter what Mark's always going to be labelled a cheat. It doesn't bother me in the slightest because I know that Mark isn't going to go out for burgers when he's got steak at home', says Kerry.

'Mark is one of the most loving people - brilliant with the kids, brilliant with me and he certainly never cheats.

'Mark is my best friend. If you put Brad Pitt next to him, I'd still pick Mark ten times over. He's my safety net, my backbone, my rock.'

Kerry famously split from Brian McfFdden after two years in 2004 and the pair are now fighting for access to their tow children Molly, six, and Lilly-Sue, five.
Kerry Katona

Kerry says ex-husband Brian needs to 'grow up' and get his priorities right

In a divorce that has been described as 'showbiz's bloodiest battle', the former Westlife singer has described Kerry as 'disgusting' and an 'embarrassment' as well as labelling his children 'chavs'.

Kerry says that she will not 'slag off' Brian, who lives in Australia, but says he has not phoned his children since March.

She adds: 'It makes me really angry because the kids are going to go through these archives and all these comments are going to come up.

'My kids idolise their daddy, I just wish they got to see him more. I don't think it's right that Brian doesn't phone and see the kids as much as he should.

'He's over again in two weeks and I've got to take the girls out of school for another four days because that's the only time he can see them. He should get his priorities right. He needs to grow up. There's kids involved.'

The star admits that her daughter Lily occasionally calls Mark 'Dad'.

She added: 'Brian actually said in one article that he wants the kids to call Mark 'Dad'. I wouldn't want the kids calling Delta 'Mother'. I'm sorry, I don't care how nice she is, that would devastate me.'

Kerry, who is the face of Iceland says that recent reports have not helped her mega-bucks deal with the supermarket chain but that they have stuck by her 'because they know the truth'.

No comments: