Saturday, February 9, 2008

Coleen McLoughlin takes the plunge

Her fiancé Wayne Rooney may be the one with sporting ability, but Coleen McLoughlin proved yesterday she's not without talent.

The WAG scored top points for effort when she took a dive off a pontoon as she enjoyed yet another day of sunshine in Barbados.
Coleen McLoughlin takes the plunge

Ready, set: Coleen McLoughlin prepares to take the plunge while holidaying in Barbados this week

The toned and tanned WAG escaped to the Caribbean earlier this week for a girls-only getaway with her two closest friends, where she is said to be staying at the exclusive Sandy Lane Hotel.

Coleen jetted off after manager Fabio Capello banned WAGs from England games, which saw her miss fiancé Wayne Rooney play in the friendly against Switzerland at Wembley earlier this week.
Coleen McLoughlin takes the plunge

Jump start: the WAG is holidaying with two girlfriends at the luxury Sandy Lane Hotel

She told Closer magazine: "Wayne's busy playing for England, so I thought I'd get away while I've got some free time."

Coleen says she didn't have any reservations about slipping back into her two-piece: "I've been quite good with my diet and exercise recently."
Coleen McLoughlin takes the plunge

Cooling off: Coleen scores top points for effort

"I try to go to the gym three times a week for about two hours each time but it doesn't always happen. I do cardio work and I like Pilates.

"I suppose every woman has hang-ups. I'm curvy. I have to pick what I eat. I'm only 5ft 3in, so I'd like to be taller with longer legs.

"You always want to lose a few pounds or tone up a bit more but I'm a confident person."
Coleen McLoughlin takes the plunge

Easy being green: Coleen showed off yet another bikini

She is currently starring in her own ITV2's reality series Real Women, which sets out to get normal girls on the catwalk.

She selects women from across the UK to compete against real models for jobs.

Coleen has said: “There are things I dislike about my body but there is no reason why other women can't have the opportunities that I've had.

"If I can get one of these companies to use a girl that isn't a typical model then I've achieved what I've set out to do.

"You don't have to be the typical supermodel type. I think as long as your happy you're healthy. I couldn't care less whether you are a size zero or size 18."
Coleen McLoughlin takes the plunge

Cruising: Coleen soaks up the view during a boat ride around Barbados

No comments: