Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sheena Shahabadi marriage was biggest blunder

Sheena Shahabadi marriage was biggest blunder

Yes I made a blunder. I married Vaibhav against parents wishes: Sheena Shahabadi

The 15-year old teenage mom in Teree Sang is actually a closet wife in real life.

The fact came to light on Thursday night when a tv actor named Vaibhav claimed he was Sheena’s secret husband.

The entire unit of Teree Sang including director Satish Kaushik and Sheena’s leading man Ruslaan Mumtaz laughed off the allegation as a desperate attempt for publicity.

But Sheena now shocks by admitting she was indeed married. “Yes I was married to this man. I made a blunder, and I’m not denying it. But now I’ve come out of it, wiser and sadder. We’re human. We all make mistakes. I did a make mistake and I came out of it. That’s all I want to say.”

When asked whether she thought Vaibhav was doing this for publicity Sheena says, “It looks like it. Why didn’t he come out with it all this while? He just wants to create unnecessary publicity. But I am not scared to speak the truth.

My parents have taught me to speak the truth and avoid all complications in life.I’ve moved on. I suggest he do the same.It’s time for my first release and a very big day. I want to focus on my career.”

Having said this she clams up. But a source says, “Sheena had a runaway marriage with Vaibhav during the shooting of Teree Sang. Her parents were totally against it. They thought he wasn’t the right person for their daughter. And they were right. This guy didn’t treat her well. Sheena was soon back home.”

Chapter forgotten, Sheena has now moved on.
Sheena Shahabadi

No comments: