Saturday, August 8, 2009

Big Brother glamour girl Sophie piles on the pounds

Being locked in the house, with no TV, music or books to entertain them, it's understandable if the housemates sometimes get bored.

But it appears glamour girl Sophie Reade may have dealt with her lethargy by filling up on the limitless rice and lentils.

The blonde was looking noticeably fuller figured as she walked drunkenly around the garden in a sports bra last night.
Sophie piles on the pounds
How do I look? Glamour girl Sophie shows off her swollen stomach in the Big Brother garden last night

Sophie piles on the pounds
Sucking it in: Sophie pulls her swollen belly in as she stares in the mirror

Sophie, known in the house as Dogface, didn't seem to mind, flaunting her swollen stomach in front of Marcus and Freddie.

Earlier this week Big Brother presenter Davina McCall wrote on her Twitter page: 'I think Dogface has just put on a bit of weight.

'It often happens in the house. Is it just me, or are Dogface’s boobs growing?'
Sophie piles on the pounds
Nine weeks ago: Sophie was noticeably skinnier when she entered the house (L) with evicted housemate karly

Sophie piles on the pounds
Glamour girl: Sophie sunbathing in the house just a few weeks ago

But she later backtracked, saying: 'I said that about Sophie’s weight because people were saying she was pregnant... bad rumour.'

And in this week's new! magazine newly evicted Noirin said: 'I know Sophie has put a lot of weight on in the house and she's really paranoid about it.'

On last night's show conversation in the house turned to sexual partners, as lesbian Lisa Wallace boasted she had slept with: '55 to 60' women.

She told housemates: 'I have been sleeping with women since I was 16, but I'm 41. I have had a lot of one night stands.'
Sophie piles on the pounds
Over she goes: Sophie searches for a dropped carrot after downing champagne at the house tea party

Bea was quick to join the conversation, admitting: 'I would say under 50, but I'm 24 and you're 41.

'That's bad isn't it? Somewhere under 50.'

Besotted housemate Freddie was quick to reassure her.

'It would be, if it was like, because you sort of hated yourself... but if you're doing it because you love it...'

And Bea was quick to respond, calling her maths into question by saying: 'It's only five or six a year.'
Sophie piles on the pounds
I've slept with under 50 men: Bea explains her sexual history
Sophie piles on the pounds
And I've slept with 60 women: Lisa had earlier eaten pigs eyeballs to win a task

No comments: