Saturday, March 29, 2008

Natalie Cassidy goes from sleek to sloppy after a night of hard partying

Former EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy set aside her new healthy lifestyle for night of party-hopping in London, and she certainly let loose.

The night started quietly enough with an evening at the Novello Theatre in Aldwych to watch a performance of Into The Hoods, a hip-hop take on the fairytale musical Into the Woods.
Natalie Cassidy goes from sleek to sloppy after a night of hard partying
Night out: Natalie Cassidy arrived at the Novello Theatre last night looking sleek in a strapless frock; she headed home at 4.30am looking worse for wear

She arrived looking sleek in a black and white striped strapless dress that hugged her newly slimmed down frame, which is two and a half stone lighter than it once was.

But by night's end, after hitting show's afterparty at Covent Garden's Tamarai nightclub followed by a 4:30am snack stop at Balans restaurant, she was a little bleary-eyed and worse for wear as she piled into the back of a cab.

The 24-year-old was clearly revelling in her night off after the months of discipline it took to drop four dress sizes.
Natalie Cassidy goes from sleek to sloppy after a night of hard partying
Bleary eyed: Natalie made her way home around 4.30am in a right state

Natalie, who is 5ft 4in, told Now magazine: "I was always bubbly and confident before, but it does make you feel better about yourself.

"I was 10st 8lb when I started this diet, but it was my body mass index that scared me. I wasn't just obese – I was off the scale."

Natalie says since aquiring a slimmer figure she's "become a bit of a fox."

"I get wolf whistled at in the street and I don't turn round because I'm not used to it.

She's landed herself a new boyfriend, although she's remaining tight-lipped about his identity.

She revealed: "I've just started seeing someone. He's lovely. We met on my last job, so it's quite new – and that's all I'm telling."

No comments: