Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tara Reid's bikini reveals the ugly results of cosmetic surgery

Tara Reid once admitted to having liposuction in the hope of getting a perfectly toned torso, but the unfortunate results were on show for all to see after she stripped down to her bikini while on holiday in Australia.

The American Pie star has a large scar around her entire waist and five screw-like pins bolted into her body. She has been also been left with a rippled and sagging stomach after the procedure.
Tara Reid's bikini reveals the ugly results of cosmetic surgery

Botched job: Tara Reid has admitted to liposuction which has left her stomach looking a sorry state with saggy skin, scars and screws inserted into her body

Tara Reid's bikini reveals the ugly results of cosmetic surgery

Rippled: the procedure left Tara's stomach wrinkled and saggy

The actress, whose career has flailed in recent years, is currently at the luxurious Palazzo Versace hotel on the Gold Coast. She is staying with her boyfriend, local musician Jay G Lyon.

Tara revealed last year: "I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted – I'm not going to lie – a six-pack.

"I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing."

Tara's breast enlargement in 2004 also had less than pleasing results, and she underwent reconstructive surgery last year.
Tara Reid's bikini reveals the ugly results of cosmetic surgery

Tara has a deep scar running around her waist and five bolt-like screws inserted into her

She said: "I figured, I'm in Hollywood, I'm getting older, I'm going to fix them."

"First of all, I asked for big Bs, and [the doctor] did not give me big Bs. He gave me Cs, and I didn't want them. At all.

"Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, 'Don't worry, it's going to be better.' But after six months of 'it's going to get better,' it started to get worse and worse."
Tara Reid's bikini reveals the ugly results of cosmetic surgery

New romance: Tara is dating Australian musician Jay G Lyon

Guys I was dating would be like, 'What's wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed.' So embarrassing. I mean, you definitely need to turn off the lights, that's for sure."

Meanwhile, the 32-year-old has been forced to lower her appearance fee in recent times after a decline in bookings for the star.

She once charged up to £13,000 per event, but is now accepting offers of just £1,500, according to the New York Post's Page Six.

No comments: