Friday, December 7, 2007

Russell Brand gets a cheeky flash and an on-air kiss from the Loose Women

Raucous comedian Russell Brand made a surprise appearance on Loose Women today - and was shocked when host Denise Welch gave him a flashed of her ample chest.

The funny man made the surprise visit to the show to shock Carol McGiffin, 47, who had been involved in a playful row with Russell after he said she would pay him to sleep with her.

She thought she had missed out on a chance to bed Brand when she discovered the sex addict had taken a vow of celibacy after receiving treatment in a rehab centre in America.
Russell Brand gets a cheeky flash and an on-air kiss from the Loose Women
Carol, who was once married to Chris Evans but now single, refused to lift her shirt, but gave Russell a kiss


Russell Brand gets a cheeky flash and an on-air kiss from the Loose Women
The sex-crazed funny man was delighted when Denise Welch, 49, lifted her top to show off her ample assets

But she was left lost for words when he appeared on the show for a Christmas kiss.

Russell, 32, said: "I came here to discuss the price."

He then moaned: "I've been misled - the show is called Loose Women but so far no one has done anything loose."
Russell Brand gets a cheeky flash and an on-air kiss from the Loose Women
Carol, 47, had been involved in a playful row with Russell after he said she would have to pay him to sleep with her

Russell Brand gets a cheeky flash and an on-air kiss from the Loose Women
Russell, 32, told Carol: 'I came here to discuss the price'

Following which, to the delight of Russell, Denise, 49, lifted her top to reveal her flesh-coloured bra.

A happy Russell said: "I'm really glad I came. I've seen someone's boobs."

He said he was a fan of the ITV show and joked: "I sit watching Carol fondling myself rehearsing this moment in my dreams."

And she replied: "It's absolutely unbelievable. Thank you. I'm having a serious hot flush."

Carol, once married to comic Chris Evans but now single, refused to lift her shirt, turning down the requests of Russell, who has claimed to have taken a vow of celibacy.

She said: "He's given up now and I haven't had my turn yet."

No comments: