Thursday, December 6, 2007

I WILL leave Simon when I'm ready to start a family', says Cowell's girlfriend Terri

Simon Cowell's long-suffering girlfriend Terri Seymour has revealed she plans to dump the X Factor creator, when she is ready to start a family.

In a candid interview model Terri Seymour, 33, who has been dating multi-millionaire Simon for five years, has admitted that she will eventually leave her music mogul boyfriend because he does not want to have children.
I WILL leave Simon when I'm ready to start a family', says Cowell's girlfriend Terri
No happy ever after: Simon Cowell's girlfriend Terri said she will walk away from the X Factor creator when she is ready to have children - as Simon does not want to be a father

Terri said: "Because everything is so amazing, I haven't allowed myself to think in that way yet."

But she conceded: "Maybe I will, shortly.

"It's not something I am worrying about right now. Definitely in the next couple of years, I'd have thought."

Terri said she is under no illusions about Cowell's views on marriage and babies which he made clear from the beginning.

She said: "He doesn't want kids, full stop...I would definitely love to have a baby.

"Not now, because I'm so busy, but in the future, definitely."

I WILL leave Simon when I'm ready to start a family', says Cowell's girlfriend Terri
Long-suffering: Terri and Simon have been together for five years, and she said 'everything is amazing' but in the future she definitely wants to be a mum, even if it means losing Simon

But differences on children aside, Terri insists she and Cowell are happy, despite reports linking him to reality TV star Jasmine Lennard and photographs of him holding Dannii Minogue's hand.

She said: "I would never try and change Simon. I love him for what he is - believe it or not! I have to trust him because I'm away so often, as he has to trust me.

"If I knew in my heart he'd been unfaithful, I wouldn't stay around."

No comments: