Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sonam Kapoor dating VJ Cyrus Sahukar

Funny man Cyrus Sahukar might not have been able to Grab Sonam’s attention in ‘Delhi-6’, where he featured with the latter but looks like the VJ just got lucky in real life.
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor dating VJ Cyrus Sahukar

According to reports, Sonam and Cyrus, who became good friends while shooting for ‘Delhi-6’, are now apparently seeing each other. The newly formed duo will also be seen together in ‘Ayesha’, which is the Bollywood adaptation of Jane Austen’s classic ‘Emma’. The film is reportedly being produced by Sonam’s father Anil Kapoor.

Sonam Kapoor

Inside sources suggest that Sonam and Cyrus have been seeing each other since the past few months and are extremely fond of each other. It is believed that the two are often spotted spending quality time together at many of Mumbai’s suburban restaurants.

Not long ago, Cyrus, in an interview had stated had stated “Sonam beats me up randomly. I think she was my doctor in my last life. Whenever I’m a little low, she electrocutes me.”

Don’t know the extremity of electrocution Cyrus undergoes, our readers are surely going to experience it!

No comments: