Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Honeymoon over, Amrita Arora gets a welcome treat

Bollywood newlyweds Amrita arora and Shakeel was recently got back from their honeymoon to various locales of Europe, came across a fun filled experience, just when our lovely couple thought that they could enjoy their holiday without revealing their identity, they was overwhelmed by a huge group of Indians traveling at Venice airport.
Amrita Arora

Honeymoon over, Amrita Arora gets a welcome treat

It dint stop there to Amus surprise she ended up encountering a great hindi film buff as her hotel staff as well.

When contacted, Amrita replies; “It was a pleasant 2 see my fans in European cities I travel to. My work and dedication towards my carrier has being recognized and benefited me by fan following all over the world..”.



No comments: