Monday, September 17, 2007

Jennifer Lopez's Relationship Blame

Jennifer Lopez admits she was partly to blame for the breakdown of all her relationships.

The singer-and-actress - who has been married to male model Ojani Noa and dancer Cris Judd, and had high-profile relationships with P. Diddy and Ben Affleck - believes it is important to realise that nobody is blameless when a romance fails.

Jennifer - who is now married to Latin singer Marc Anthony - said: "I learnt to take a look at myself and not to point the finger, like, 'Well, this person did this to me.' But say, 'What did I do?' The hardest thing in life is to really look at yourself in the mirror and ask, 'What's not so good about me, what can I fix?' It's so much easier to play the victim, I think."

The 38-year-old star realised she had to change in order to make her marriage to Marc work.

She added: "Your responsibility for what you do in a relationship is the most important thing and not always going, 'He could do this better and he could do that better.' Well, what can I do better, you know? I could have taken the time to really ask what was wrong."
Type your summary here

Type rest of the post here

No comments: