Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gwen Stefani's Madness Misery

Gwen Stefani was so in love with Suggs she cried when she discovered he was married.

The No Doubt star revealed she had a massive crush on 'Madness' singer when she was growing up and broke down when she found out he had tied the knot with Bette Bright.

Speaking on the BBC Radio 1 Legends show on Tuesday night (25.09.07), Gwen said: "When I was younger, me and my friends found out about Madness and we loved it. I think because it was from England, and London, we loved that whole culture.

"And when I first saw the video for 'One Better Day' and saw Suggs' wife I literally started crying - it was craziness!"

Gwen also admitted she only really started appreciating Bob Dylan when she was older.

She said: "My mom and dad used to listen to Bob Dylan all the time when I was younger, and I couldn't stand it. I kept thinking, 'What is this guy moaning about?' But now I'm older I love his music, and can appreciate him for the poet he is."




No comments: