Sunday, June 8, 2008

Oh baby: could Paris be carrying beau Benji's child?

Unless she has been taking some of Britney Spears prescribed medication, hotel heiress Paris Hilton looks to be carrying a little baby bump.

The 27-year-old socialite, who has made it no secret that she wants to have children ,looks to be carrying a new bundle of joy.

Could she be following in the footsteps of her best mate Nicole Richie’s footsteps?

After fuelling pregnancy speculation in a green dress earlier this week, the following day Paris attempted to cover up her rounded stomach as she partied in Las Vegas for her new reality show.
Paris Hilton

Something to hide? Paris Hilton looks coy on the red carpet as she covers her stomach in a slimming black dress and belt

Wearing a slimming black dress and strategically placed belt, Paris shied away from pregnancy talk as she posed at a party to promote her new show My BFF at Tao nightclub.

Her spokesperson has denied the hotel heiress is expecting, telling Us magazine: 'The rumours are completely false.'

Over the past few years, the socialite has regularly spoken of her wish to be a young mum - her own mother Kathy Hilton gave birth to Paris when she was 19.

Last year, Paris said: 'I know in my heart of hearts I would be a great mother. I have a lot of beautiful animals that I look after and I feel that I would have a lot to give to my children...

'I don't want to be an old mom — hopefully it'll happen soon.'
Paris Hilton

Baby bulge? The hotel heiress looked a little bulky in the stomach area as she stepped out in Hollywood

On Thursday night, Paris stepped out to dinner in LA with her boyfriend Benji Madden wearing a emerald green dress and at a close glance the stomach was quite bulky.

The couple have been dating since February and have publicly declared their deep love for each other.

In a recent interview on America's Sirius radio, Benji said: "We have known each other for a long time, and I've always known the real Paris. I always knew that she was like...wife material or serious girlfriend material.

"You just want to get on top of a mountain and go, I'm in love! But your fans would probably make fun of you."

When asked if he would consider marrying Paris, he replied: "Nothing would make me happier. Wow, alright. Ok. I'm not gonna bet against you on that. We'll see. I'm very, very happy right now."

Paris has been engaged twice before - to American model Jason Shaw and Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis, while Benji ended his engagement to Australian singer/actress Sophie Monk just weeks before he started dating the hotel heiress.
Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton has admitted to wanting children so could this be a good news for her and boyfriend Benji Madden

No comments: